No Camera :(

We have had a fun weekend with Erik's Dad and brother, Peter coming up here for a bit while Erik's Mom is helping out with Kaitlin's new adorable baby in Roy. It's always fun to see family, and its especially fun to see Jackson really "get" these connections now. Today has been a really great Easter so far. Church was wonderful and I loved the Easter themed "Music and the Spoken Word" that always helps set the tone in our home. It was fun to share Jackson's excitement with his Easter basket and egg hunt. I took some adorable pictures of us in our Easter church clothes (well adorable of the boys anyway) and of all the action when suddenly the unthinkable happened- my memory card broke! Have you ever heard of such a thing? All of the pictures are irretrievable!! It leads me to ponder a question, "If a tree falls in the forest, but you do not have a picture of it, did it actually happen??"

Hopefully I will dig out our old memory card, so I can take a picture of our yummy Easter dinner tonight :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures