Stockton: Week Two

Well, we have enjoyed yet another week in sunny CA. I'm sure by the time we leave on Tuesday, my parents are going to take a very long nap b/c I think Jackson and Wyatt are wearing them out. Oh wait, they had 6 kids effortlessly, maybe its just me that gets worn out! :) Like always, they are so loving and fun with the boys! We started off the week with another Easter egg hunt since we didn't get to do one with them on Easter (any excuse to have candy, right?). On Wednesday, we went to the Children's Museum and Jackson was in heaven! Its so funny how the simplest things can rock his world. He was going a mile a minute to every part of the place for almost 3 hours straight. He's been playing hard!

Coloring some Easter eggs.

My Grandma and Grandpa came down from Roseville to participate in the hunt! It was a lot of fun to see them. I love talking to them. My Grandpa is always reading something interesting and he's always up to date on what is happening in the world - right up my alley! :)

See they really did participate?? It was pretty funny to see my Grandpa, my Dad, and Jackson hunting for eggs. They were the only ones!!
Taking a candy break.
Eating some to-die-for homemade ice cream that Laurel made.
It was so hot earlier in the week, like 98 degrees (Nick Lachey, anyone?). I was actually missing the cool air of Idaho for a minute.
I didn't bring swimsuits, so Jackson was playing in the sprinklers in his undies. Fun!
Here is Jackson at the Children's Museum. He was literally running around yelling, "This is soo awesome!"

Teaching Grandpa what to do on the tractor
Grandmother and Jackson playing with the boats
Wyatt just went along for the ride
I can't resist taking pictures of my boys!
This cake may not look too great, but it tasted delicious! Kiwi- lime, yum!
All wrapped up after bubble bath

Comments

Kaitlin said…
glad you're having so much fun!
Stephanie said…
How fun! Where is the Children's Museum? Is it in Stockton? And yes, I'm a wimp. I'll admit it. I’m pretty sure Rexburg would kill me!
Molly said…
So cute! Tell your parents hi for me! Seeing just a glimpse of the kitchen, backyard, truly brought back some very very happy memories....I wish I could go back to that...just for a little while! REally that was my home-away-from home....especially since my childhood was in Stockton and my parents move, your parents' home brings back all the childhood memories!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures