Sonora and Livermore
This week I was able to see more people that I love. I went and saw Molly in Sonora on Friday, and on Saturday I went to see the Nyholms in Livermore. Both places had a common aspect: the drive down was so gorgeous. Sometimes, I forget how beautiful northern California is!
It was great finally being able to meet Molly's Max. He is so adorable and cuddly! It was funny seeing him next to Wyatt, because it made me realize my Wy-guy is a little guy indeed :) I have so many happy memories of being at that house in Sonora. Not only with Molly, but also mine and Erik's first date was there. The Seiberts are responsible for our match and I couldn't be more grateful. Thanks guys!
Jordan was so cute with Wyatt. I can see what Molly was saying: Jordan doesn't like to leave babies alone, but she was so sweet!
This picture could've been taken 20 years ago (or to be honest 15 years ago- we played with dolls for a long time). We were always holding our "babies". Now they're real :)
I can't believe there are 5 kids between the two of us!
Cute cute kids.
It was so fun to see Cory. He and Andrea were home from BYU for a bit, and I was lucky enough to be there. I wish Cory stayed at BYU-Idaho rather than transferring to Provo after his mission. :) We enjoyed seeing him his freshman year.
Two cute sisters. I can't believe how grown up Andrea is. I wish I could've stayed longer and talked with everyone. Being with Molly always makes the time fly, but hopefully next time I visit we can make it longer, and see their place in Salinas.
Going to Livermore was great too. I really think I lucked out quite a bit in the in-law department. They are so great to us. We went out to lunch (Jackson's favorite: McDonald's), and then walked to the park to fly some kites.

Poppy with the boys
Peter did the hard work and got the kites ready and up in the sky. It was a perfect windy afternoon for it.


Grammy and Jackson. We are already excited to spend time with them again at the reunion in July.
It was great finally being able to meet Molly's Max. He is so adorable and cuddly! It was funny seeing him next to Wyatt, because it made me realize my Wy-guy is a little guy indeed :) I have so many happy memories of being at that house in Sonora. Not only with Molly, but also mine and Erik's first date was there. The Seiberts are responsible for our match and I couldn't be more grateful. Thanks guys!
Jordan was so cute with Wyatt. I can see what Molly was saying: Jordan doesn't like to leave babies alone, but she was so sweet!
This picture could've been taken 20 years ago (or to be honest 15 years ago- we played with dolls for a long time). We were always holding our "babies". Now they're real :)
I can't believe there are 5 kids between the two of us!
Cute cute kids.
It was so fun to see Cory. He and Andrea were home from BYU for a bit, and I was lucky enough to be there. I wish Cory stayed at BYU-Idaho rather than transferring to Provo after his mission. :) We enjoyed seeing him his freshman year.
Two cute sisters. I can't believe how grown up Andrea is. I wish I could've stayed longer and talked with everyone. Being with Molly always makes the time fly, but hopefully next time I visit we can make it longer, and see their place in Salinas.Going to Livermore was great too. I really think I lucked out quite a bit in the in-law department. They are so great to us. We went out to lunch (Jackson's favorite: McDonald's), and then walked to the park to fly some kites.

Poppy with the boys
Peter did the hard work and got the kites ready and up in the sky. It was a perfect windy afternoon for it.

Grammy and Jackson. We are already excited to spend time with them again at the reunion in July.
Comments
P.S. you're putting me to shame..i'm such a blog slacker right now!!