Good Ol' Roy
This weekend we went to Roy for our niece Iva's birthday. We all had a great time, but I realized with our Nyholm family reunions in 2 weeks, we will have driven to Utah and back every other weekend for the past two months! This time we took the van, so it was a much more comfortable trip. With my gas discounts I've been accumulating at Albertsons we were able to take the whole trip for less than $25, so it was more comfortable on our bank account as well!
Why is it when kids get together, inevitably clothes come off and water gets turned on??
James and Erin slept in a tent in Kaitlin's backyard, since it was such a full house (nice idea Erin!), and all of the kids loved "helping" them set it up and playing in it afterwards :)
We all went to the Roy Aquatic Center Saturday afternoon, and I must say, that place is the thing I miss most about Roy. It is the best swimming center for the whole family I've ever gone to, and it's very affordable. I have so many wonderful memories of taking Jackson there. It was sort of surreal to have Wyatt there, because he's just the age Jackson was, right before we moved to Rexburg.
Jackson loved going down the twisty water slide. Erik took him down twice, then I did, then Uncle James (he probably would've had a stranger take him down if we had let him!)
Such a water lovin' kid.
The whole fam. Erik tried hard to get rid of this rockin' farmers tan he has going on, but I don't think he managed it.
Such sweet brothers
I couldn't believe Wyatt fell asleep in this thing, with all the noise and splashes around. Erik was even able to transfer him to our shade spot alongside little Asher without too much of a problem. Such a great baby!
I love sleeping babies!


Kelsey's Bailey is only 6 or 7 weeks older than Wyatt. It was fun to see them interact together.
Here comes Erik!
Since there wasn't much of a line going down the fast slide, these boys kept on going down.
Erik was trying to make a big skid across the water, but unfortunately I think Josh always beat him in the splash department :)
The kids loving their ears for Iva's Mickey Mouse themed party.
Oh man, here is Jackson's pouty face. I feel like I see this all the time sometimes!
Since Erik's birthday is Tuesday we decided to do a little celebration after Iva's. Thanks Kaitlin, for making that cute cake for him!
Why is it when kids get together, inevitably clothes come off and water gets turned on??
James and Erin slept in a tent in Kaitlin's backyard, since it was such a full house (nice idea Erin!), and all of the kids loved "helping" them set it up and playing in it afterwards :)
We all went to the Roy Aquatic Center Saturday afternoon, and I must say, that place is the thing I miss most about Roy. It is the best swimming center for the whole family I've ever gone to, and it's very affordable. I have so many wonderful memories of taking Jackson there. It was sort of surreal to have Wyatt there, because he's just the age Jackson was, right before we moved to Rexburg.
Jackson loved going down the twisty water slide. Erik took him down twice, then I did, then Uncle James (he probably would've had a stranger take him down if we had let him!)
Such a water lovin' kid.
The whole fam. Erik tried hard to get rid of this rockin' farmers tan he has going on, but I don't think he managed it.
Such sweet brothers
I couldn't believe Wyatt fell asleep in this thing, with all the noise and splashes around. Erik was even able to transfer him to our shade spot alongside little Asher without too much of a problem. Such a great baby!
I love sleeping babies!

Kelsey's Bailey is only 6 or 7 weeks older than Wyatt. It was fun to see them interact together.
Here comes Erik!
Since there wasn't much of a line going down the fast slide, these boys kept on going down.
Erik was trying to make a big skid across the water, but unfortunately I think Josh always beat him in the splash department :)
The kids loving their ears for Iva's Mickey Mouse themed party.
Oh man, here is Jackson's pouty face. I feel like I see this all the time sometimes!
Since Erik's birthday is Tuesday we decided to do a little celebration after Iva's. Thanks Kaitlin, for making that cute cake for him!
Comments