My Boys
Still watching Calliou, but naked and eating a block of cheese. I couldn't help but laugh. Of course I was laughing on the inside, as not to encourage more nakedness cheese eating, although taking pictures doesn't help much. A couple of days ago, I decided I really need to write down some of things he says. Here are a couple:
"When I become a man, I'm going to pick you up from the temple in my blue airplane"
While I was trying to lay his blankie over him at night time, "No, I want it RUINED!" Meaning he wanted to cuddle with it in a ball.
While watching the Today show over breakfast, Jackson: "Mom, can we go visit that girl?" Me: "You mean Meredith Vierra?" Jackson: "Yeah, should we visit Meredith? Isn't that a good idea?"
Since Wyatt is turning EIGHT MONTHS tomorrow, I decided to include my favorite little baby boy.
Wyatt is such a little charmer. He adds such a lightness and joy to our house that I didn't really expect. Every time he smiles (which is quite often), I feel like he is giving me a little present.
So do you see that scratch under eye? (not a very flattering picture, but it proves the point) He is such a scratcher. I can't even count how many scratches he's given me while I'm trying to put him to sleep. I swear, his nails grow faster than the weeds in my garden! He's also a biter. He is getting his 10th, yup 10th, tooth. Since Jackson got teeth so late, he was able to understand a little bit better when I told him not to bite. This chomping on me during meal times is new to me. However, I'm trying to suck it up and hope he stops soon!

Wyatt l-o-v-e-s Jackson! Here, Wyatt is trying to wake up Jackson from a nap. He's like, "There's my brother. He should be playing with me right now!" He is quite the mover. His hybrid army crawl/real crawl is so funny. He does not let anything stop him if he sees something or someone that looks interesting!
And lastly, there's Erik. Ah Erik, he brings a different side to life that I never would have been exposed to otherwise (shooting rock chucks in the backyard perhaps?) He's been gone since early Monday moring, and is finally coming back tonight. Yeah, for sleeping in tomorrow! I've missed him a lot, and we all are so excited to see him.
Comments