This is Life :)

Well, the inevitable has happened. Stock is completely pulling out of the area, leaving Erik minus his job. The fact that Erik has stuck around for so long, while the the company's walls were crumbling down in this economy, is really amazing. It's such a testament to what a great employee Erik is. I know that the right thing is going to happen for our family, but the "not knowing what it will be" situation is not my favorite! Hopefully, we won't end like this street urchin here:

Comments

sally said…
I hope its California for the Nyholms...but I guess that's too much to hope for. good luck - i'm sure the changes will bring good things.
Molly said…
me too :).
Jen, I know you saw this coming, but it's still got to be hard...you have such a positive outlook on life regardless of what comes your way. I don't doubt good things will come your way too, and Erik I am sure will be a great asset to another future company!! (crossing my fingers it's a great job in California hehe)
Emily said…
Oh Jen, I'm sorry about Erik's job. I sooooooooooo feel you. Dang we've been in the "not knowing what's going to happen" situation for months now. I hate it, but you gotta stay positive eh?. I hope good things come for you soon. I hope it is something in Utah. Forget those CA people :)
Hang in there.
Emily said…
poor kid. If he comes and does my dishes that I've been ignoring all day I will totally buy him a toy.
Kaitlin said…
HHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! We're rooting for you and know the right thing will happen....we totally know how you feel, though!
erin said…
awwww but i love jacksons sign
Brent said…
Welcome to the ranks of the unemployed. Good luck with the hunt.
Stephanie said…
I'm sorry to hear about Erik's job. That picture is adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures