Let It Snow?

Sunday evening we went to a house around the corner that really goes all out with their lights.  Its was like an explosion of nativity scenes, Santas, laser light shows, music, and a whole lot of Christmas lights.  Every weekend evening at 6:00 pm they put on a "snow show" as well. 


It was pretty much a machine that spat out soapy foam.  At first Jackson was kind of weirded out by it, but hey, this kid will take snow where he can get it!




What a winter wonderland!


Wyatt was just confused.  I really think it was sweet of this family to put this on.  It must be a huge expense and hassle.  I have to admit that I felt a lump in my throat during the program.  I just love how Christmas brings a community together, even if it veers on the tacky side sometimes :)


Comments

Stephanie said…
Laser light show huh? That would be fun to see. It reminds me of the Spanos’ house that always has the huge nativity scene and lights. No foamy snow though. I think the people of Stockton would enjoy the foamy snow.
Molly said…
fun you guys are doing so many festive things over there! :)
p.s. after our "snow" conversation the other day all my christmas music started to bug me because it was ALL about snow it seemed and i was like hey, where's MY snow?! then i got into my car that night, and it was cold, and i got over it ;)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures