So That's Why My Pants Are a Bit Snug . . .


I finished phase 1 of my "Christmas Treats Extravaganza."  It will be a miracle if I am in the same size come January :) 

Comments

kathryn said…
Jenny, what did you make?
erin said…
mmm i want one of those star cookies sooo bad. they look like sugar cookies, are they? if not, i am pretending so. they look delicious.
Jenny said…
I made gingerbread men (I still need to decorate those), sugar cookies, peppermint fudge, and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Yum!
Emily said…
I've been making cookies a lot at my house too. And.. I've been wearing sweat pants since Thanksgiving. I hope to get back in my pants sometime soon :)
Molly said…
We've been busy too with the treats :) I think we're on the same wave-length over here..started to make oatmeal choc.chip the other day, but decided we'd do sugar cookies first, made some candy train things and today while picking up jessica decided we really need to make gingerbread men! did jackson like them? i was wondering if i should make gingerbread or some other recipe in the shape of a gingerbread man...if my kids won't eat them, that means i will!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures