Smells Like Christmas

Yesterday we went to this really cute Christmas tree farm.  Sadly, Wyatt is still sick so I hated being outside in the "cold" (it wasn't Rexburg cold, but it was chilly for not having coats!)  He still had a great time, but next year I'll bring warmer stuff so we can stay even longer :) 


The farm had lots of fun places for kids to play surrounded by hills and trees.  Jackson and Wyatt loved this little playhouse and castle that we found.


Peek-a-boo.  Wyatt loves to play games.  If he even hears the word "peek-a-boo,"  he will immediately start to cover his eyes and play.  He also just started playing duck, duck, goose which is hilarious.  He will randomly walk over to one of us and pat us on the head, make a playful grunt, and start to run away.  Such a funny boy!!

 
It looks like they are plotting something against their daddy :)


What a handsome boy!


When I was searching for a place to get our tree I saw that this place, Hillcrest Farms had a steam train.  When Jackson heard that, he insisted we go here.  All week he was so excited to come, and I'm happy to report that the train ride lived up to his expectations!


I hope my boys grow up to be as good looking as their dad :)


Fun tree house


We all took turns on the rope swing!


I realized after we left that I didn't take any pictures of the actual Christmas trees, or the crazy Santa that was roaming around (so funny!).  We got a little bit of a smaller tree this year since we don't have as much space, but I love it.  I'm so excited to decorate it tonight; I think I'll put some yummy hot chocolate in the slow cooker to make it cozier :) . . .

 . . . and speaking of cozy, Friday morning I did not feel like getting ready.  Our heater is broken (so annoying to have to wait for property managers to fix things!), so our house is like 59 degrees in the mornings and I just do not want to get out of my warm pajamas.  Friday I just decided to go with it, and we made popcorn and watched Christmas movies until 10:00.

Comments

Stephanie said…
Hot Coco and movies in pjs is the best.
Kaitlin said…
seriously looks like the most fun christmas tree lot ever!
Molly said…
What a cute place! I miss you Jenny...you are such a good mommy.
sally said…
sounds like my life everyday...jk

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures