A Wickedly Good Time


Last Saturday some of us went and saw Wicked in San Francisco.  Erik, kindly, took care of Jackson and Wyatt at his parents' house.  I had never seen that show before, and I really liked it.  I have to say, I was a teensy bit dissapointed because we had an understudy and a stand-in for both leads, but they were still great.  Just not Kristen Chenoweth or Idnia Menzel great.  Musicals really are my third great love in my life (after family and the gospel).  Does this make me a nerd?  Yes!  Do I care?  No!  The dancing, the beautiful music, the emotion all rolled into one  . . . really how could people not enjoy them?

Comments

Stephanie said…
Wicked is Great! Your Christmas looked like so much fun. I like the Christmas around the world idea.
Jennie said…
Not nerdy whatsoever! My inlaws are obsessed with Wicked in particular. They said that's one thing they want to see before they die...hardcore right? So, yeah you got a bunch of jealous Deans over here!
Molly said…
I love Wicked!
And seriously, yes my family loves musicals too, but YOUR family, took me to a whole new level of loving musicals while I got to spend half my childhhood at the clements' home :) So so so many musicals that I learned to love (on video!!) were all due to your fam! And I'm forever grateful :)
And when going to see the real live deal, I too am so incredibly enthralled!!! glad you got to go!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures