Anna Marie

Yahoo, she's here!  It is so crazy to think that yesterday morning she was all bundled up inside me, and now she's a little person on the outside.  Anna Marie Nyholm was born at 1:03 pm, weighing 9 lbs. 11 oz and 22 inches long.

On our way to the hospital.  I was so nervous, but so ready at the same time!

The C- section went well.  I did freak out with the spinal block, but that's always the worst part for me.  I was really happy that they let me hold her while they were still stitching me up.  They also let me nurse Anna right away in the recovery room.

She is just gorgeous and has already brought so much joy.  It is such a blessing to bring a baby into this world and our family.  We are truly blessed.

Comments

Kaitlin said…
she's so beuatiful...and i love her hair. awww...man i wish i could snuggle her!
erin said…
aw i love that picture with her eyes open next to the flowers. i am so anxious to read updates about HER already. happy for your family!
Molly said…
So so so cute! I keep thinking about her and you and how you guys are doing! That last picture of her is just so pretty. And I am totally impressed with you blogging already (puts me to shame!)!!
sally said…
totally melts me...congrats jenny. :)
kathryn said…
I love those pictures! With her eyes open she looks so much like your boys. She definitely has your family's look.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures