Just Another Post

Saturday, Erik and I took the kids on one-on-one dates again.  I asked Jackson what he wanted to do, see a movie, out to lunch, etc.  All he wanted to do was go to the toy store that I took Wyatt to last week.  Wyatt wanted to go bowling with Erik like Jackson did too!  It was funny and we all had a good time.

It really was nice just being with Jackson.  It made me realize how old he is, because we just had great conversations the whole time.  He let me pick the place for lunch (Chipotle) and held the door open for me (after some coaching)-- what a gentleman!

This past weekend we were blessed to have Elder Bednar (a member of the Quorum of the 12 apostles of our church) come to our stake conference.  There wasn't a reorganization or anything, we were just treated to some great counsel!  Our area authority, Elder Smith, came too.  It was so great.  We got a babysitter Saturday night, so we could go to the adult session and I was just so blown away.  I've always loved Elder Bednar since he was the president at BYU-Idaho while I was there.  He really reached out to the students then (doing little FHE gatherings and such).  A couple of years ago, he came to our stake conference in Rexburg, so Erik and I feel like we really better be learning something from him! :)  His talks are always so meaty with every word being important.  It was a great experience.

And . . . 10 more days!  It actually was supposed to be 11 more, but at my Dr. appointment on Friday I found out the hospital changed my C section date without checking with or telling me!  I was pretty bugged, because my parents had already made their flights so they would get here the night before the baby comes.  I feel like if I have to have a C section, I may as well get the benefits of it.  The biggest benefit is being able to set everything up ahead of time.  Oh well, I am excited to meet my little girl one day sooner I must admit!

Comments

Kelsey said…
You guys seem to be really good at the date thing- with each other and with your kids...we've got some work to do in that area, it sounds fun, we just never make it happen
erin said…
does that mean shell be born on the 17th? what time?
Molly said…
that is cute they just wanted to swap fun dates with mommy and daddy :)
i can't believe you're almost there!! i'm so excited for you guys to meet your sweet GIRL!!
Jennie said…
You guys are awesome, and way to be flexible. That would make me so mad, hormones maybe haha, but seriously! We're all excited to see her earlier too though!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures