Coming Home
I was so happy to finally leave the hospital on Sunday, and bring home little Anna! Excuse the spit up on the sheet, but here's a video of Anna in all her 3 day glory :)
Things I've discovered so far about Anna: She doesn't love sleeping in cribs, she'd rather sleep cuddled up next to someone (I'm sure all babies are like this really-- she just lets us know already!, she is a really great nurser (as in she does it often, she still needs to open her mouth wider to latch-ouch!)
All ready to leave. I have to admit that when we got her dressed in her first outfit I let out a little gasp. It's like it finally sank in that I have a little girl :)
It's no wonder Anna came out looking so cute with such a handsome Daddy :)
I was so swollen with fluids. I thought it was funny when I weighed myself the day after coming home and discovered I had only lost 8 pounds. Um, considering the baby was almost 10 lbs alone, something just isn't right here! I think I've finally lost the excess fluid yesterday though!
Ready to be wheeled out
I loved that Wyatt was finally ready to hold Anna when we got home. He was very sweet with her.
It also didn't take long before the boys loaded Anna up with some of their favorite things: pop blankets and "Joey"
Lucky girl to have such great older brothers to look after her!
I could just stare all day long
Comments