Game Day/ Inspection Day

Jackson had his first game on Saturday.  It was fun and entertaining to watch as young kids playing soccer usually is.  Most of the times it looked like Jackson's team was waiting for the other team to say it was their turn with the ball.  Unfortunately, the other team got the " be aggressive memo", and they were not giving up that ball :)  I know he still had fun though, and I LOVE his coaches and their emphasis on having fun and being safe. 
Yesterday and today, I kept hearing Jackson teach Wyatt to put his arm out and yell, "Gooooo Purple Dragons!"

While Anna and I were watching Jackson play, Erik and Wyatt were at the second house inspection in as many weeks for a house we are buying.  This time we are hoping to go all the way with the purchase (Our real estate agent assured me that the owners are not smokers nor ever have been, haha)

We are buying the house that is two doors down from the one we live in now.  It really is a great fit for us, and if it had been on the market when we were originally looking this summer I know we would have put in an offer then.  It's a much smaller home than the one we were going to purchase, but a much larger lot and that is really what I wanted all along.  I'm already imagining the fruit trees and garden I'm going to have next summer, and I can hardly wait!  We close on the 27th, so we are definitely in pack up and clean mode.  Erik started yesterday by putting all of the boxes from the basement onto pallets in the garage.  Since we are so close, he's just going to move all of the pallets to our new home on a fork lift borrowed from work.  I know the boys are super excited to see the fork lift when it comes :)

Comments

kathryn said…
Yay! That house is adorable! And having a big lot will be so much fun! And staying close where you are will be so nice too! I'm excited for you!!!
Kaitlin said…
oh my gosh taht is a BEAUTIFUL house! it looks perfect in every way...esp the while railing porch. awwwww.....i need to come watch a thunder storm roll in from there.
Molly said…
seriously such a pretty pretty home! LOVE it!!! and how nice to have a nuge yard!! still can't believe how quickly it all worked out after the fiasco of the smoke house...so happy for you!! i hope moving isn't too hard and goes as smoothly as it can!
erin said…
it is such a pretty house! is it to the left or right of the one you are in now? i wish i would have taken a better look when we were there. also, i was going to say that makes for an easy move!!!! lots of little trips, but at least itll be somewhat organized, right?

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures