What's in Your Bag

my monster of a wallet
phone
3 pens
2 crayons
3 baby toys
diaper
wipes
diaper rash cream
2 hair picks
$1 and some change
a piece of gum and some wrappers
a few "potty treats" (starburst)
2 tubes of lipstick
lipgloss
chapstick
powder
mascara (can you tell I do my make up on the run??)
2 hair clips
curler clip
"magic soap" (antibacterial lotion)
2 granola bars
nursing cover
baby shoes
one lone mini hoop earing
2 mini notepads

Thanks for the tag Erin, this reminds that I need to organize the diaper bag!  I tag . . . whoever wants to do it.  I'm one of those weirdos that won't ever do chain letters, even for the kids -- too much pressure on people :)

Comments

erin said…
haha i hope this wasnt too much pressure on you jenny :)
you do get ready the car! curlers too???

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures