A Few Randoms
Love Jackson's face here!
Give this girl some crushed ice and she is happy for quite a while.
This was the first garden haul I had post-trip. I haven't had as good a day since.
With some of those tomatoes, we made salsa. We've already gobbled up one jar, we'll see how long they last :)
It's so cute to see Anna learn how to fold her arms for prayer. As soon as we get to the last bar of the song we sing she looks up expectantly at me with her arms folded :)
The old costumes these boys put on crack me up
To give Andrea some time to get her house ready to sell, I took Taryn and Clay for a bit. I needed to go to the mall to get a present, so I braved it with all 5 kids. It actually wasn't too bad.
Captain America Girl to the rescue!
Comments