Stockton

Being in Stockton was so much fun this vacation.  I loved that the Madsens drove out from Utah for the week as well.  Jackson and Wyatt sure loved playing their cousins.  I would say Anna loved it too, and she really did, however she discovered that Henry (who just turned two) was a rival for toys.  They got into a scuffle or two :)

Laurel is the best with kids.  She knows how to make each one feel special and loved.

Anna playing peek-a-boo with Grandpa


Wyatt wanted in on that game too

Pretty Anna girl


And pretty Anne, Ella, and Grandmother picking peaches

Lego Love

Going into the attic is always exciting for the kids.  This time my Mom was trying to unload old stuffed animal toys.  When I looked in the bag marked as mine, I was instantly transported back 23 years or so, and I decided I wanted to keep them.  Unfortunately for my Mom, I had no room in my suitcases, so I asked her to hold on to them for a while longer.  Sorry Mom, you probably would have been better off donating them to Goodwill before I saw them :)

Ghirardelli is always a stop I want to make whenever I'm in town.  This time we didn't get the yummy ice cream, but I certainly got enough chocolate candies to last me awhile (although they didn't.  I go through chocolate too fast! haha).



Trying to roast marshmallows over a very cool grill . . . it didn't really work but the marshmallows were still yummy :)

I think this wall proves that I'm the favorite child . . . .or the vain one that always sends pictures of myself and my kids as presents :)





Jackson tried making a rope swing

In honor of London 2012, a double decker bus :)


Comments

kathryn said…
It sure was fun seeing you guys! we miss you!!
Molly said…
looks like you all had such a nice time..such a pretty picture of your mom with grandkids and peach tree :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures