First Part of March Randoms

Wyatt, showing me what a groovy cat he is.

love that girl

I loved Jackson's chapel that he made out blocks.  Complete with pews, podium, and wall architecture :)

cutie pie

Anna and Wyatt have both had coughs and colds.  This has caused Anna to crash wherever she is by late afternoon.

She's really into markers right now.  Yay for Mom! :/



Wyatt had been begging me to let him to take a bath in his swimsuit like he was at the beach.  His little happy dance shows how he felt about how the situation!




A few days ago, it was a decently sunny day so Wyatt, Anna, and I dragged our winter-hibernated bodies outside for some fresh air.  I got overly excited about doing some kind of garden prep, so I started frantically pulling some old weeds.  They were really really stuck in there, and as I finally pulled them out I realized they were chives with some new growth on them!  Are chives are a perennial that grows back after winter? Anyway, as often happens, I felt like a garden dummy. 


Oh boy, the kids found a favorite place to eat . . . Golden Corall! Bleh! I went there for a visiting teaching lunch appointment last year and Wyatt fondly remembers the cotton candy that he got for his dessert.  When we were figuring out where to eat last weekend, Wyatt piped in with his suggestion of family buffet dining at its finest :)  Jackson thought it was pretty great too.  Erik loved it, because the kids seemed to like watching the chaos around them and were pretty well behaved.  Only Anna seemed to have her doubts (cotton candy was definitely not her thing!).

Erik had to work really late on Monday getting our audit stuff ready (Yup we were audited!  Luckily, everything came out just fine.  We were flagged the year we did the majority of our crazy moves. I think moving to three different states- and just a bit later our fourth-, buying a house, and selling a house puts up some red flags :) ).  Anyway, I had a rare night of having it together.  We had a FHE lesson while the kids took a bath, did homework, went to Tae Kwon Do, ate PB sandwiches and apple slices in the car, and then had our treat at Sweet Frog.  Erik will be gone this week for a couple of days, and I guarantee I won't be as put together.  Lightning usually doesn't strike the same place twice after all!







Another one of Anna's crash naps.  Jackson thought it would be fun to cuddle up with her.  At first I was mad he was messing with her while she was sleeping, but then I noticed how careful he was being.  And she didn't wake up, so it really was kind of sweet. :)


Comments

Molly said…
love Jackson's clever chapel, Wyatt's happy dance to have a bath (such a cute happy age!!), and you being so dang on top of things and going to frozen yogurt with your kiddies!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures