Snowquester!
Tuesday night we were in full excitement mood about the impending snow storm blowing our way. The Washington Post named it "Snowquester" which I thought was hilarious. We were just excited to have a day off of school with no responsibilities!
We woke up Wednesday morning, to a world that had indeed become white. I probably was more excited about this storm, because I'm assuming (?) it will be our last one of the winter.
Rather than playing in the snow, Anna was content to sit on the tricycle with the phone :)
Hard at work, shoveling. And oh my gosh, that shoveling was crazy hard! The snow that was coming down was so wet and heavy. I shoveled for about 10 minutes, but then started to feel weird twinges in my back so I stopped. Luckily, our really nice neighbor John, used his snow blower on our driveway :)
And there is nothing cozier than some warm treats on a snowy day. I seem to have memory loss when it comes to the time and effort that cinnamon rolls take though. I was wiped out after they were done :)
Our neighbor Sydney came to play and made a really cute snowman with the boys.
And look what a difference a couple of days make. This snow left so fast!! I guess it got that memo that spring is right around the corner!












Comments