Grammy and Poppy are Here!

The day after Jackson's party I believe there was another snow day? (It's been awhile and its hard to keep track of when all of these snow days were!)  I decided a productive indoor activity would be teach the kids to follow the directions on a brownie recipe and mix it, pour it, and bake it themselves.  They had a lot of fun and did great!

That evening Janet and Robert flew in!  We were excited to see them.  Robert helped Erik with his basement project all afternoon and evening.


For dinner, we went to Pizza Amore, yum!






And then on Saturday, Janet and Robert took the kids to Monkey Joes while Erik and I went out to Chipotle :) and then we got a babysitter for that evening and went to Texas Roadhouse.

They left after church on Sunday for Williamsport, where they spent the week, visiting Janet's mother until it was time for Jackson's baptism.

Comments

Molly said…
looks like a nice time with your in-laws :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures