Can't Think Of A Title For This Post
The morning after Pioneer Day, the kids and Austin continued to love the 4 wheeler.
Wyatt made a cute spaceship out of cereal and dryer sheet boxes :)
Anna's new headboard came and she was so excited to see it all put together!
Iva had her Polynesian Dance luau recital. It was so much fun to watch!
And watching Manaia shake it is just as much fun! She is hilarious. She and Anna had a lot of fun together :)
Sunday walk prettiness!
Her last day of ballet at the rec center. She has only been dancing there since March, but I still got a little sad thinking that was her last day. She starts her new class at a different dance studio on Tuesday!
Straight after dance, we went to Scheels. I had never been there, and it was amazing! We had so much fun there.
The Ferris Wheel gave me a bit of vertigo! It was much scarier than I thought it would be.
And then of course, we had to try out the new rollerblades (and skates) as soon as we got home!
I watched a friend's three kids one day, and it was so fun to have a baby boy to play with again! He was so easy and sweet and adored duplo trains, so we had a great time :)
Jackson took Anna and the two girls for a spin.
Wyatt of course played with the wii with Collin :)
I can't remember if I have put this on the blog yet, but this summer has been quite the change on when I can work out. Little by little I tested out how Jackson would do watching the kids while I went on 20 or 30 minute jogs, and he did great. It really is so nice to have that option. With my earbuds plugged into my phone, it is quite easy to take calls from him too. I toyed with the idea of making a hair appointment during the day when he would have to watch the kids, but decided I wasn't quite ready for them to be home alone for that long. Maybe next summer! :)
We did some school clothes shopping at the Lehi outlets and treated ourselves to a lunch at Johnny Rockets . . . mostly because the outlet mall doesn't have any fast food places that are cheaper haha They used very good restaurant manners and we had a good time.
Cute little Anna was helping me make rolls for dinner one afternoon.
We also did some other baking. We started with a chocolate cake mix and made cake mix cookies. I split the dough into three bowls, and each of the kids got to "create" their own recipe. Wyatt added chocolate chips and vanilla to his. Anna added chocolate chips and mini M&Ms, and Jackson added mint extract, vanilla, M&ms, and chocolate chips. We then had everyone vote for each cookie, and declared a winner . . . and actually I think it was a tie.
I just couldn't resist taking some pictures of Anna and Maverick the other day. I'm so thankful I don't live in a time where each picture actually cost money to take!
I used my water backpack for the first time for my first group run with some ladies in the ward. It was just over 8 miles and a lot of fun! There were lots of walking breaks and bathroom breaks haha so it definitely wasn't a great pace, but I loved getting my long run out of the way on Friday early morning. I couldn't believe how much more relaxed I was all weekend because I had gotten it out of the way!
Arctic Circle dinner, Last week I finally got better about taking the kids out to fast food so much, because it had gotten really bad for awhile!
About a year ago I bought this set during a Target toy clearance. I decided to bust it out and we had so much fun with it! I wish I could find another one on clearance!
Last weekend we had a fun date. Erik took me through a couple of the Parade of Homes houses and then we saw the Move Live Tour!! It was so so great! Whenever I see dance performances, a part of me is actually really sad because I long to be up there dancing! For so long, my main form of expression was through dancing, that is I think that longing will always be with me. The dancing body and technique however, have most certainly left!!
So after the show I realized that one of the backup dancers and one that did a pretty steamy duet with Derek was Haley from SYTYCD!
So many great dances!!
It really was just a super fun night! Erik did good on that Mother's Day present!
Comments