Hogle Zoo (or as the boys call it, Hobo Zoo)
We were all so excited to squeeze one last fun day trip before school starts. This time, to the zoo! The Hunts met us there which was a huge added bonus!
First animal spotted was a big snake that the kids got to touch.
I love seeing these cute girls together so much!
So I seriously had a feeling I would run into a Virginia friend at the zoo. When I first walked in, I thought I saw a friend from our play group, Brittany Mitchell (it wasn't her) BUT, while we were watching the kids play in the water in the splash area I heard someone call my name and it was Ashley and Emma Evans! It's so fun to run into friends! :)
Well, obviously I'm not doing a very good job of captioning every picture haha This handsome kid deserves a caption. Love him :)
Comments