Slow Week

Anna and Wyatt had swim lessons a couple of weeks ago.  I let Jackson take the week off since he already did stroke school at the beginning of the summer :)
  
Anna had her preschool orientation.  She is so excited to start, and it looks like a great preschool!

Jackson made a board game out of paper.  I love when the kids get creative!

 
Decorating cupcakes outside-- where the mess belongs!

I was laughing so hard when I opened this amazon package that was SUPPOSED to be a Harry Potter poster! I don't think Jackson will want to hang up a Friends poster in his room!! ;)

And then their swim lesson week was over I was so proud to see Wyatt had passed the level he was in!  It was awesome to see him get in the water and not worrying about getting his face wet.  I hope he can keep this up!

Oh you know, just requesting a picture in the Target parking :)

We stopped by Petco the other day and I was telling them that their Uncle Peter had parakeets like the ones there.  They really liked that!  They also decided they want to save up their money for a rat cage and rat . . . we'll see if that really happens!

Because I've been doing my long runs on Friday instead of Saturday, it's really opened up my Saturday mornings!  I love it so much  more.  This Saturday morning we took a walk to the park.  


And later that day while the Coles were over playing we got some shaved ice-- one more thing off of the summer bucket list!

The other day when I walked by Anna's room, I had to laugh at how girly it is!  I love to see all of her baby dolls and her pink blanket and pillows!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures