Ward Campout
Well now it's been too long, I can't remember if this was a long run I did on my own or with the group of ward members that run together. Honestly, they just run waaay too early for me! My ideal time is to wake up at 6:30 and get out to run at about 7:00. They leave at 5:30 or earlier if its a very long run.
That afternoon we drove out to the ward campout. It was in kind of a weird place. It wasn't very pretty and there was no water source, which we weren't planning on. We had like one jug of water for us and Maverick! Luckily some friends smarter than us had water to share :)
The kids were very excited to sleep in the tent! I was missing our trailer however! Erik isn't too keen to get another one, because he feels like we didn't use it enough in Virginia, but the few times a year we would use it was so nice!
There was a little reservoir that was fun for the kids. A couple of families brought canoes and kayaks to share which was great!
I love these two together!
These two crack me up together as well
I don't know what the heck happened to Wyatt's teeth in this picture, but he seriously looks like a devil child!
Of course we were up bright and early to the sounds of kids playing. Jackson along with 4 or 5 other boys his age all shared one tent. Collin was in our tent. I'm not sure how much I actually slept that night.
I'm so thankful for the great group of kids that are here!
Cute Anna picking a bouquet or me :)
Had to get some more rowing time before it was time to head out!
Comments