A Beautiful Sight, We're Happy Tonight; Walking in a Winter Wonderland
The first day of Christmas break was the perfect day for sledding! Jackson got invited to go with some friends, but Wyatt and Anna really wanted to go as well. I decided to put my "fun Mom hat" on and take them and Collin and Chase. I really did go a little reluctantly, but ended up having a ton of fun! I'm so thankful that I get to make these memories with my kids.
Anna was really into sledding on her belly which made me laugh. She was loving it!
I love these two buddies!
Such a fun afternoon.
In the mail was our fun package from my parents. I texted this picture to my Mom to let her know that her presents were wrapped the prettiest by far! Every year, I have intentions of making the presents I wrap pretty with fancy bows, but it just doesn't happen. This year I let Jackson wrap all of the cousin gifts which of course was nice for me!
Sarah and Sam left their good bye note and one last treat the kids. In a weird way, I already miss those two! ;)
We met Erik at lunch at In N Out on Christmas Eve after we picked up our obligatory box of Sees!
And once we got back it was time to deliver the rest of our neighbor gifts! Once we were on our street, Erik let the boys have a ride on the OUTSIDE of the car! They are lucky they have their Dad I guess, because if it were up to me they would not be doing that haha
Comments