Sleigh bells are ringin' in their heads; Twistin' like little tops in their beds
We had the Hunt kids over last Friday. The kids were looking forward to it so much! The boys keep themselves well occupied the whole time, every time. But this time, I wanted to make sure there were some fun things for Iva to do. We made and decorated sugar cookies and I gave her the crafts from Jackson's class party to make.
Cute girls with their cookies.
Wyatt has such a special relationship with Maverick. It's so sweet to see. I think in some ways it stems from Wyatt's love/fear of dogs in general. But because Maverick is so mellow (and has only gotten mellower with each passing month) I think it gives Wyatt a real sense of safety with him. Also, Wyatt's daily chore is to feed Maverick :)
I love these family members of mine so much.
I had to wait two days to see it, but we did indeed have movie tickets for Star Wars on Saturday evening in Orem. I made sure we got there in plenty of time (ie super duper early). So we had some time to kill at the theater.
Storm Trooper at the theater!
The boys were super excited, but not happy about having to take more pictures haha
Anna kept asking for photos of her blue tongue from her movie treat.
Yup, still blue Anna! ;)
As for the movie, I LOVED it! Like way more than I thought I would. I enjoyed watching our marathon of the original triology (I had always thought the movies were boring growing up and had actually never seen them all the way through). But this movie, was just so so enjoyable.
Sarah and Sam were just as excited as I was about my favorite Sunday of the year!
Photo sesh with kids-- always a "fun" experience
During scripture study one night, I couldn't help but sneak some pictures of J and A. I love seeing the kids in their tender moments with each other.
Can't really tell with all of the winter gear, but Wyatt was wearing red and green for Grinch day at school. He was really excited about it.
It's fun to see my princess half marathon training sheet filling up with stickers!
On Tuesday night, ProBuild rented out a screening of Star Wars for contractors and their families. At the last minute, Erik was able to use some extra tickets so the we invited the Coles and an extra friend for Jackson (Nick Pearson). There was a girl's night that I had originally planned to be at, but when I found out about this, Star Wars DEFINITELY won out! I would seriously pay money to see that movie again. The fact that my new movie crush, Isaac Oscar is in it may help a bit (JUST KIDDING haha)
Seeing Anna's shopkin picture reminds me that for that screening of Star Wars we did not take her. When we saw it the first time, she was quite bored and was super bouncy on my lap. To the point where I felt carsick with all of the motion in front of me haha. Anyway, we asked her if she wanted to go again or go to friend's house and said definitely a friend's house! She stayed with Nick's family (they have a 4 year old that is Anna's age).
Comments