Halloween part two
I didn't really get a costume for Wyatt b/c I honestly didn't know if I would up to taking him anywhere 11 days after his birth, but he is such an easy going baby he ended up joining in the fun. Luckily Jackson had convinced me to get this pumpkin onesie at Walmart before he was born and my sister Laurel sent the cute hat and socks, so he ended up looking quite festive!
Already we have so many pictures of Jackson holding Wyatt, because he loves being a big brother. He is always asking to hold him and give him kisses and then he'll say, "I'm a good big brother" or "He is so cute!" It's really fun to see him in this role.
We had one excited monkey on our hands to go trick or treating!

Erik held Wyatt while we walked around the neighborhood trick or treating. It was the most walking I had done since giving birth and I was really happy my C section is healing so quickly!
Comments