Happy Election Day!


So today is such an exciting day- more exciting than the Oscars :) I would normally try to throw an election day party tonight (go ahead make fun I don't care), but I'm just too tired. I'll just have to settle for dressing the boys in red, white, and blue, trying to watch the coverage on NBC and the Colbert Report tonight, and hopefully gloating to Erik b/c my candidates will win (I voted before Wyatt was born)! Hip Hip Hooray for elections :)

Comments

Stephanie said…
Hey Jenny! I ran across you blog through Emily's. Congratulations on having Wyatt. You have adorable boys! P.S. I love that you would have an election party. I made Obama cookies to take to a party tonight :D
DaveandAnnie said…
Wahoo! It's a great day for America!!! Obama won and I couldn't be happier!
erin said…
yay im happy your candidates won! better to hold off on the election party anyway, it wouldnt have surpassed the oscars party this last year. of that i am certain.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures