Halloween!

I guess I can't fit all my Halloween pictures on one post, so we'll do two. We had a fun time celebrating with our new little one.

I was really impressed with Erik's Jack-O-Lantern skills and Jackson loved being able to use a knife to cut a face out (scary I know!)
Jackson doesn't like to get too dirty for too long, so he kept wiping away all the pumpkin gunk over the table, the chair, his shirt, his pants, etc. :) What a cute little pumpkin!This was the last night my Mom was here :(, so she was able to take a family picture. I'll have to post the pictures from when my mom was here, but a lot of them are on her camera so I'll get them later. Let me just say though, that every new mom should have their mom stay for almost two weeks, I don't know what I would've done with her!!! Jackson so excited to finally be dressed in his costume ready to go to the Trunk or Treat.














Comments

Molly said…
Wyatt looks so stinkin cute in that pumpkin!! Great photo :). Wish we would have thought of that with Max!! Well, actually we only had two little baby pumpkins that the girls picked out so guess that wouldn't have worked too well anyway ;)
erin said…
hahaha i like wyatt in the pumpkin!
Kaitlin said…
my fav is wyatt in the pumpkin. too cut!!!
DaveandAnnie said…
Your boys are too cute! Jake had the same costume as Jackson.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures