A Week of Firsts

So this week had a lot of firsts for Wyatt:
He had his first pumped bottle given to him by his Dad and a very eager brother. Looking at this picture, makes me realize Jackson has been shirtless quite a bit these past couple of weeks. I guess getting him dressed has dropped down on my to do list- sad, huh?Jackson also helped with his first bath. I was expecting screaming from Wyatt, but he was as calm as can be. However, if I let Jackson wash his hair with a very coarse bathroom scrub brush like Jackson insisted he might not have been too happy! He had his first outing in the snow, but as you can see he was pretty covered up.
I wouldn't mind the winters here if I were covered up like this :)
He also went to church for the first time today, but I don't have any pictures of that one. It was nice to be back in the ward where people have been so supportive and kind to us. We are one lucky family!





Comments

Molly said…
I'm still amazed he is so good when bathed!! He seems like a mellow sweet baby. And really, he does look like a Clements, which is fun :) He is adorable and I want to see him so badly!!! Oh fun it would be to get our little baby boys together...
erin said…
hes such a cute baby. im glad you didnt let jackson scrub his head w/ a scrub brush!
Kaitlin said…
and he'll have his first trip to aunty kaitlin's house in a few weeks! wooohoo!
sally said…
Jenny & erik congratutions on your new baby wyatt. He is beautiful. I hope to see your family again soon. Erik I miss you! its been a long time -- I miss jenny too, but i got to see her in stockton.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures