Mr. Independent
Whenever I'm in the shower, the bathroom, or rocking Wyatt to sleep I never quite know what to expect when I find Jackson. I thought we baby proofed the heck out of this house, but apparently it is not enough for one Mr. Nyholm. He pretty much thinks he can do whatever he wants without any help. Here is just a sampling of the things I've caught him doing the past couple of weeks:
1) He climbed up to where I keep the scissors (luckily they are the kid kind), found an otter pop in the freezer cut the top off and ate it.
2) He opened the "child lock" on the cupboard found some Lysol spray, turned the nozzle to on, and cleaned the kitchen table.
3) He got himself a sippy cup with a matching lid, got out the chocolate syrup and milk, and poured and mixed chocolate milk for himself.
4) He measured out some detergent put it in the washing machine and was in the process of putting dirty rags in the washing machine.
5) He climbed on top of the kitchen cabinet, reached to the top of the shelf, pulled out his vitamin bottle, opened the "child proof" lid and ate a vitamin.
I'm sure there have been more things that I'm not thinking of, but the point is, what in the world am I to do with him?
Here is a picture of him from this past winter, but it shows the kind of mischief he gets himself into. :) Ya gotta love this guy!
1) He climbed up to where I keep the scissors (luckily they are the kid kind), found an otter pop in the freezer cut the top off and ate it.
2) He opened the "child lock" on the cupboard found some Lysol spray, turned the nozzle to on, and cleaned the kitchen table.
3) He got himself a sippy cup with a matching lid, got out the chocolate syrup and milk, and poured and mixed chocolate milk for himself.
4) He measured out some detergent put it in the washing machine and was in the process of putting dirty rags in the washing machine.
5) He climbed on top of the kitchen cabinet, reached to the top of the shelf, pulled out his vitamin bottle, opened the "child proof" lid and ate a vitamin.
I'm sure there have been more things that I'm not thinking of, but the point is, what in the world am I to do with him?
Here is a picture of him from this past winter, but it shows the kind of mischief he gets himself into. :) Ya gotta love this guy!
Comments