Wyatt's blessing
This weekend we blessed Wyatt. It was such a special time for us, and we were so happy that so many of our family members were able to travel up here for the event! We feel so blessed to have sweet little Wyatt Boyd Nyholm in our family :)
Our cute, cute boy. I'm not really a fan of baby boy blessing outfits, and this isn't really an exception. I feel like he's about to fly away with his collar! However, Wyatt looks so adorable no matter what, it makes up for the outfit. I also forgot to put his shoes on. We received some really cute crocheted ones that I was so excited about, and then of course I forgot about them!
Kelsey and Jeremy's baby Bailey was blessed on the same day. They were up here from Colorado, and it made the day extra special. That will be fun for the cousins to look back and see these pictures of them.
Here's most of the gang. I love our families!
Our cute, cute boy. I'm not really a fan of baby boy blessing outfits, and this isn't really an exception. I feel like he's about to fly away with his collar! However, Wyatt looks so adorable no matter what, it makes up for the outfit. I also forgot to put his shoes on. We received some really cute crocheted ones that I was so excited about, and then of course I forgot about them!
Kelsey and Jeremy's baby Bailey was blessed on the same day. They were up here from Colorado, and it made the day extra special. That will be fun for the cousins to look back and see these pictures of them.
Here's most of the gang. I love our families!
Comments
I love seeing pictures of you and your family!
The picture of your parents bathing Wyatt is so sweet. They look like such proud grandparents :). I miss them!!