I've never been into cars (well, that's not including Cindy Mancini's white convertible from "Can't Buy Me Love" I was obsessed with when I was 9). As long as a car has all the working parts and gets good gas mileage, I'm good. However, one vehicle I always said I didn't like was the mini- van. I'm not quite sure why it gets such a bad rap, but I never liked them. Maybe its because your basically admitting, "Yeah, I'm a suburban Mom and I'm not very cool." Anyway, of course we got one last week :) It was a really good deal and it does get gas mileage, so I really can't complain. So, can I get a shout out for the newest member of the Mormon Mom Club??Can you tell from this picture its foggy outside? I get really excited whenever its foggy b/c it reminds me of home. I just can't bring myself to post with only a picture of a 6 year old mini van, so here's one that's much cuter!!


Comments

Kaitlin said…
yay! congratulations mommy! hehehehe. what'd you do with the hyndai?
erin said…
sweet ride jenny. your boys are cuuuuuuuuute!
Emily said…
I'm glad I will never be part of that club! Haha
We like the super power trucks in our house.
Thank heavens gas is cheap now. Over the summer my Expedition was $130 to fill up. Now just a measly $50
Molly said…
Must say I'm very surprised! I remember you telling me that Erik wanted you to eventually end up with an SUV! :)
Johnsons said…
Yay for mini vans. I swore I would never drive one too, but I have loved it. It is very convenient with kids. I have to admit I don't feel super savy driving it, but I have loved the extra space. We just went to Florida and rented a car because it was cheaper. We had all three kids in the back seat, and it made me all the more grateful that they can sit apart from each other in the van!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures