My little Wy-guy

Last week Wyatt turned 3 months old. In some ways its hard to believe he's already past the brand new "new born stage," but in other ways it feels like he's always been apart of this family. He is such a sweet sweet boy. He loves interacting with people. He's a smiley one and now laughs which is so much fun to hear! He sleeps OK I guess, going to bed anywhere between 7-9:30, waking up at 1:00ish, and then waking up at 4:00ish, and then waking up for the day between 6:30-7:30. Some nights he doesn't want to go back to sleep after nursing which is not so fun. Although I put in the portable DVD player in his room and I've been watching the Pretender series on closed captioning (I'm already on season 3!). He's a little particular about where he eats (not nearly as difficult as Jackson though!) He doesn't like the Baby Bjorn which was practically attached to me 24/7 with Jackson, but he will go in a bouncy seat or swing for a few minutes which is nice. I feel so lucky to be his Mom and I can't wait to discover more and more things about him! Just hangin' out



He has become quite the Mr. Drooler as this picture shows :)




He likes to be in a sitting position quite a bit- I should get one of those bumbo (?) chairs
Sorry about the rotation! Anyway, here's a comparison with Jackson. Both so cute :)











Comments

Emily said…
oh Jen, what a sweet little guy! Isn't it funny how you can tell differences in siblings at such a young age. Spencer hated the snugglie but Morgan liked it. Oh the Bumbo chair is great if he likes it. Morgan hated it. She went red in the face when I put her in it and would try her hardest to get out. Oh man, babies are funny.
Emily said…
ps
that's a cute nickname for him.
We call our nephew Wyatt, Wylie the Bugg
Kaitlin said…
i can't wait to see him and squeeze him on friday! and the pretender is AWESOME, huh? i really wish they'd bring it back!
Molly said…
Such a sweetie :). It really is so sad we can't see these two baby boys of ours together :(..
You crack me up with your DVD watching! I hope you're not too tired though..Max has NOT been sleeping well lately, I think he might already be teething! You really should get a bumbo-I think they are soo great, (good to use as a "1st" high chair too, you can buy a tray!) Will he really only be content in his bouncy chair for a few minutes?! We've got Max in a jumperoo thingy that he will play in forever!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures