Ramblings of a very tired woman

Dear Sleep,
Hey, whats going on? I feel like we haven't seen each other in a long time. More importantly, your relationship with Wyatt seems to have gotten even worse! He'll be with you for a couple hours only to wake up and want nothing to do with you for an hour or two. This cycle continues all night long. What are you doing to him? Its not like he sees too much of you during the day and gets sick of you either. Please stop being mean to Wyatt, so he will like you again. I miss you!
love,
Jenny

Comments

kathryn said…
Jenny, I'm SO SORRY! I totally hate nights like that--especially when they are the norm. Good Luck!
Molly said…
Jenny, that is so not fun. Poor tired mommy :(. If it makes you feel any better, for the past week Max decided to longer want to sleep well either...what's up with these babies? ;). Maybe I should write a letter to sleep too :) (except I really can't complain quite as much, at least Max goes back to sleep after he wakes, not up for hours! I hope you start getting more sleep soon!!)
erin said…
maybe you should come visit orem, sleep sticks around and hangs out with us all night every night! hehehehe
I feel bad saying the comment I am going to say now that I have seen what all the mothers have said, but my comment is that I thought this post was great. I starred it because it was clever and funny and well-written.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures