What an exciting day it is! I had such a busy morning with gymnastics class, Parent as Teachers home visit, and a play date that I wasn't able to watch any of the inaugural coverage. Thank goodness for DVRs! This really does feel like a historical day, one which our grandchildren will study in school. I was watching Oprah yesterday (I know that's like two points against me: Obama supporter and Oprah fan), and there was a video of people pledging what they will do to make a better America. So in that light, I pledge to write to my congressmen when I do not agree with some governmental policy. I also pledge to teach my children the great heritage and history of this country. Anyway, I pray for President Obama and am excited to see some more unity in this country!

Comments

erin said…
i am an oprah fan! i and i hope we can all be obama supporters since he is our new prez!
Molly said…
jenny, just so you know, I replied to your comment about how Max watches DVDs on my own post on my blog..then I realized I should have just done that on your blog because who's to say you would come back and see it there! (uhm did that make sense?!)
Amber Marie said…
i love your wedding picture. i guess i have never seen any pictures of your wedding day. looks gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures