
Erik officially turned 30 on Tuesday- man, he's old! :) I do realize 30 is not that old, but it's sure fun teasing him. Earlier this week we were at the park, and Erik was trying to jump really far off the swings (
over Jackson might I add, much to Jackson's delight). Anyway, he kept saying that he used to be able to jump a lot further (kind of like his running time a few months ago!), and I said "well now you're 30, pretty soon you won't be able to jump at all!" I'm sure when it's my turn in a few years I'll get my share of teasing too. We were able to go out for his birthday, because we finally found a babysitter that Jackson really likes, and that was a lot of fun. In fact, Erik is a lot of fun period. He works hard, but he plays hard too and I love that about him. I love seeing how he has matured and taken on new responsibilities with such ease, yet has still maintained that joking, playful attitude. Happy Birthday Erik!

Erik has been spending a lot of time this week getting the house show ready. We have our house officially on the market and the realtor wants it be ready by early next week. Its amazing what a toddler on a tricycle can do to the baseboards!!

I couldn't resist putting this picture up of Wyatt enjoying his first stawberry. Last night I was reading in one of my baby books, and the author said I shouldn't give strawberries until he is 1 year- Oops!
Comments