The Life Jackets Bit Me All Over


This evening we were all hanging out in the backyard when I heard a really loud scream followed by silence (you know its bad when they can't even get sound out!). Jackson had knocked over a yellow jacket hive and got stung by several of them all over his hands. I've never even been stung by a bee, so I can't imagine how much it hurt him. Erik ran over and grabbed him from the sting-fest, and I put ice on it and googled what to do (ice and baking soda paste is what I surmised). Hearing him tearfully explain what happened was even sadder, although it is super cute that he still calls them life jackets. He feels much better now, and I hope the swelling goes down tonight-- so sad!!

Comments

kathryn said…
Oh, so sad! I hope he feels better!
Kelsey said…
he looks pretty happy for having to go through that!
Kaitlin said…
that is REALLY sad. im so scared of bees!
Molly said…
poor baby!! jordan just got stung yesterday too! nick's cousin also did the baking soda paste thing...never knew! i can't believe he got so many stings :(

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures