Popcorn anyone?
I am ceaselessly amazed by Jackson's independence (see many previous posts on this subject!). Yesterday, Erik and I played the "I thought you were watching him" game. I was trying to console a very very sick Wyatt (so sad!), rocking him for about 45 minutes in his room. This whole time I thought Jackson was with Erik. Erik however, was at the store thinking Jackson was with me. The result? Jackson totally unsupervised for 45 minutes! The funny thing is, nothing scary happened at all (huge blessing really). He was perfectly fine. He looked around in the kitchen for something to eat, decided on some popcorn and MADE IT HIMSELF. I didn't even know he knew how to use the microwave. When I found him, he was happily playing in the garage, tying things up with a long rope, and munching away on his popcorn. Seriously, where did this guy come from??
Comments