Reason Number 118 of Why I'll Miss Rexburg

So last night I was feeling really sorry for myself b/c the boys wouldn't take a nap and I was sooo tired. I finally decided that we should head to the park, and I'm so glad we did. There was this random party sponsored by our credit union here and it was so much fun! We even got a free dinner. I know other communities do stuff like this too, but Rexburg is sooo welcoming and friendly. I don't know what I'm going to do when we are not here anymore (which could be very soon!)
Loving the bounce house

I couldn't resist letting Wyatt finish my ice cream.


I was so surprised Jackson wanted to do this, but he was adamant. It was a trout catch. He was definitely the youngest one in there, and unfortunately he didn't catch one.



He did however, catch an itty-bitty goldfish :)




brothers, brothers, there were never such devoted brothers






The guy manning the golfing station was giving Jackson a few pointers.






Comments

Molly said…
Ah what a nice thing to do! The trout fishing is crazy!! I've never seen anything like that! THat may just be a Rexburg thing! I'm sure Jackson loved it! I'm sorry you'll be leaving the place you love so much...
BUT I hear Monterey is a pretty cool place too..I'm sure you could be very happy over here as well :)
Emily said…
It's not just a Rexburg thing. They do the fish thing every year here in Spanish Fork. It's fate. You must move here!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures