Chatanooga Choo-choo
Yesterday, Erik and Jackson took an Amtrack train ride up to Livermore. We're buying Erik's Dad's truck and since I didn't want to make Wyatt ride in the car all day, it worked out really well. We didn't decide to do this until late Friday night, so Jackson was so excited in the morning to learn of the plans. I really enjoyed my day, because with just Wyatt, I was able to get almost all of our Christmas shopping done- yahoo!
6:45 am and ready to go! :)
Waiting by the tracks. I told Erik to take lots of pictures. He was a very good husband and did just that!
I can tell he was lovin' it
Such a handsome guy
Ready to leave Livermore
Erik is really excited about having a truck again. But I must admit, I am more excited about my new "vehicle." I bought a bike trailer last month, but with everything that's been going on we haven't had a chance to get it all set up before this weekend. We took our bikes for a spin today and I loved it! I've really had to swallow my pride though. Our bikes are pretty much the ugliest things ever to grace the asphalt. They're a twin set from the early 1990s that we got for free . . . in Rexburg. Just the fact that people were trying to unload these things in Rexburg, the land where people are so frugal they hold onto stuff until they fall apart, should say something. However, they work really well. What's the quote? "Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without," yeah we got that covered :)
And I just had to include this picture that I took tonight because . . . well just look at it :) We had some friends over tonight and they brought this game called Mindflex. It's a game that uses your "brain waves" to move a ball around a game board. It was really fun, but it was even more fun to see everyone with the dorky looking headband on. It was like a cross between Flashdance and a telecommunications worker.








Comments