I Have A Family Here On Earth . . .


Yesterday we drove up to the Sacramento temple.  I had not been to this one, and it is so pretty.  My mom watched the boys while I went in, and from the looks of it they had a fun time!
 
  
 
 
 


 
I love the peace and joy that I get from being in the temple.  Erik's been gone for 11 days now, and I'm really missing him.  I can't wait to see him this weekend, and I'm so happy that I know that our ties are eternal :)

Comments

Kaitlin said…
josh and i get to do baptisms tomorrow at 6am...im super excited!
erin said…
james and i went to a sealing at the sacramento temple last year and we both thought it was beautiful. the set up kind of reminded me of the rexburg one.
Molly said…
nice of your mom to do that! i'm sure it is different to not be close to a temple now for you guys...
and i totally envy how you stay so updated on your blog...once again, i'm so behind...
Emily said…
I would love to do a session there. I went for the Open House but one time when I'm in CA I'd like to go back. 11 days eh? I'd like to feel sorry for you but I don't. :) Just kidding. I'm glad you get to see Erik soon.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures