Leslie Knope, We Need You!


We went to Laughlin Park in Stockton this week and came upon this.  It reminded me of the pit in Parks and Recreation (that show is totally underrated by the way).  Except instead of trying to fill in a pit with a park, Stockton has turned a park into a pit!  I'm hoping they are planning on installing new playgrounds.  If not, I'm calling Ms. Knope.

Comments

Stephanie said…
ha ha ha I agree that show is underrated.
Emily said…
Laughlin Park! Oh the memories. I really hope they are getting a new playground. That poor park has been kinda sad for several years now. Keep us posted Jen.
Molly said…
Oh sadness...I almost wish I hadn't even seen this...I like to think of everything being the same as it was when I lived right down the street!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures