Z is for Zoo


Today we went with our preschool group to the Fresno Zoo.  On the Jenny-Nyholm-Scale-of-Zoos I would  put this one above Idaho Falls but below Hogle.  I always like to see how Jackson interacts with kids his age.  Of course, we had to go on the one super rainy day we've had this fall.  I felt bad taking Wyatt in the wet and cold, because he is a bit sick.  I have a feeling this is the first of many decisions I have to make that is really good for one child and not so good for the other.  How do I balance it?



I don't know why, but I was a little obsessed with the elephants.  I just loved seeing such gigantic animals up close.  We talked with the elephant keeper for a long time, and I learned all of these "cool" elephant facts.



Poor little sickie.  He was pretty good at holding the umbrella while sitting in the stroller :)



All of the kiddos.  It was so difficult to get them to stay still for a picture!


I thought Jackson looked so old learning about owls from the zoo keeper.  He seemed to be really interested in it all.


Wyatt really liked the petting zoo.


By the last exhibit, we were so wet and I was so ready to leave.  Jackson was not!

Comments

Kaitlin said…
i really like wyatt's shoes.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures