Babies in Tummies, Scooby Doo Obsessions, and a Touch of TMI

Last week, I finally was able to take Wyatt in for a well check.  Since he hadn't had immunizations since he was 9 months old (he had gone to the Dr. since then, but I never had a chance to gather his records properly before we moved again!), so he was not nervous at all.  In fact, he just assumed it was going to be an appointment like the many prenatal appointments he has accompanied me to.  As soon as the nurse took us to the examination room, he hopped up on the bed, lay down, and pulled his shirt up to expose his belly, ready to listen to a heart beat :) 

Jackson has been obsessed with Scooby Doo lately (it goes along nicely with his superhero obsession :).  He tells me often that I am Daphne, Wyatt is Fred, and he is Shaggy.  He has been inviting us to the wedding of Daphne and Fred everyday this week.  When Fred and I show up ready to get married, we find that it's really just a dance that Shaggy DJs.  I think he remembers Paul and Danielle's reception and assumes a wedding is really just a dance.  He is so obsessed with being Shaggy 24/7 that when we do our little writing practice everyday, he will only sign his name as Shaggy not Jackson.


And finally the TMI.  I have never stopped throwing up this pregnancy.  However, since last fall it's slowed down to throwing up just once or twice a week.  This week however, it has been upped to once or twice a day (I think because I have a cold/cough).  Yesterday morning, I woke up and realized I had a huge red spot on my eyeball.  It's a popped blood vessel from all of the throwing up and the pressure!  If I had any longer than 2 months, I'm not sure what I would do!

Comments

Jennie said…
Poor girl....almost there! Good thing you have cute boys to keep you smiling!
Kaitlin said…
bwahahahhahahahahahhah to jackson. that totally made me laugh out loud and i needed that today...thank jack for me. :)

and i'm sooooooooo sorry about your throwing up. i have no idea what that feels like, but i know i feel super bad for you. hang in there...she'll be here before you know it.
erin said…
oh my gosh. shaggy is too funny. and a popped blood vessel? my goodness! i pray for you, i swear!
Molly said…
ok the shaggy thing is just too funny!!
and the throwing up/blood vessel is so not!! jenny you've had quite the pregnancy..kind of makes me feel sheepish for posting all about my "insomnia" earlier today!!
sally said…
SHAGGY !!! i'm so glad you took a picture. how cute.

and on the pregnancy...sorry girl - it will end.
Tera said…
I'm taking Nathan to the doctor tomorrow morning for his well check...and he hasn't has immunizations or anything since he was 9 months old too. I guess that's part of moving so much...HE HE HE.
kathryn said…
that's a really cute wyatt story and jackson is adorable too. and ohhhh, I'm so sorry you have had uch a rough time! You really are getting close to the end! yay for that!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures