Snow That Would Make Rosemary Clooney and Bing Crosby Proud

Well, I guess I didn't get my wish for spring!  We got SLAMMED with snow yesterday.  It started after lunch, and seriously never quit!  Poor Erik had a meeting and dinner in Washington D.C.  It's funny because, in Rexburg we obviously got more snow some times, but it's just different here.  I think because the roads are more narrow, more windy, and there are just plain more cars and people, snow really creates a mess.  Erik left DC at 7:00 and didn't get home until midnight (this trip usually just takes an hour and a half)!
Snow, snow, snow

After breakfast this morning, we got bundled up (that alone TOTALLY left me exhasuted!) and went out to play

I couldn't find the snow suit that Jackson wore when he was two, so poor Wyatt was wearing size 12-18 months!  Good thing, he's not too big :)



It was pretty deep!

Maverick had fun playing fetch and digging the ball out of the snow

I thought the frosted trees looked  pretty behind our house

So much joy in that kid right there!



The wet, slippery slide has become a favorite when we play in the snow

Yeah, that coat was not getting zipped up :)

What's better than getting dry and drinking hot cocoa??

I have to say I made a pretty good batch too.  Wyatt enjoyed the marshmallows most!

And to cap it all off the boys got to watch the tractor clearing the neighborhood.

Comments

kathryn said…
Wow! that's a lot of snow! the boys look so happy and cute! and I'm glad Erik made it home safely!
Kaitlin said…
oh.my.gosh. i feel so bad for you! do you want to borrow one of josh'a jackets?
erin said…
haha that's hilarious that you don't have a coat that zips up. well, hilarious to me :)
Molly said…
dang that is a lot of snow!! your boys seem to be loving it! so weird to see you guys running around in a winter wonderland while it's in the
70s here...i feel like we're living in different worlds! i wish i could see you..

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures