Pennsylvannia 65000
This past weekend we down to Williamsport, Pennsylvania where Erik's Mom was visiting her Mom. It was my first time meeting "Grammy" and some other family members. We had a great time. We left Saturday morning, and got there in time for lunch at McDonalds with Grammy and Grammy :). After lunch, we checked into our hotel and went to a fun musuem in Williamsport. It has one of the largest train collections in the country, so of course the boys LOVED it!
Three Generations of Orts
Behold, the belly! When I saw this picture I just laughed. I seriously cannot believe there is room for 8 more weeks of growth in there! My C-section is scheduled exactly 2 months from today too! :)
Jackson and Wyatt loved the little archeology exhibit at the musuem.
After the museum, we went out to dinner with Erik's Mom, Grandma, his Uncle Bobby and Aunt Joanne, and the boys. Janet brought some play dough and kept Jackson very entertained, so it ended up being a nice dinner :) Wyatt who woke up with a cough started getting progressively worse as the day wore on, and by dinner he had a fever and just fell asleep in my lap. After dinner we watched some Scooby Doo and then went to sleep. Wyatt didn't sleep that well, because of his fever and since I was in bed with him, I didn't really sleep either-- fun fun.
4 Generations
Sunday afternoon, before we headed back home we stopped at an "ice party." I guess every year on some family property, great Uncle George and his son George invite friends and family over for some fun in the snow. We weren't dressed quite right for snow, but it was still fun. I enjoyed meeting more of Erik's extended family too.
On the frozen lake, they had motorcycle races, which the boys thought was very cool!
The drive home was pretty good. We're definitely happy that we had the chance to go-- it's always worth it to see family.
Comments