Baby Love

OK, don't worry I'm not going to take pictures of all the baby's clothes.  But since I got my first package of baby girl clothes today, I was just too excited to restrain myself :)  When I was holding the tiny dresses it seriously took me back to when I was obsessed with dolls, especially my Samantha doll.  I can remember being in 7th grade and being terrified that people would find out that I still played with her . . . that's so funny to me now.

Anyway, I'm so excited to have my real life doll now (granted she will take a lot more work).  Some days, it's a toss up if I'm more excited about meeting our daughter or finally getting rid of the constant nausea-- either way I can't wait!

PS Jackson and Wyatt were really excited to look at the dresses too.  Wyatt kept calling them "dancing dresses."

Comments

Kristen said…
I am so excited for you Jenny! I do have to say that after having three boys it is sooooo much fun to dress a little girl! Kade is really enjoying having a sister too, he likes to make sure she has a headband on whenever we take her somewhere, and is constantly telling me how "pitty" she looks! Yay for dresses and outfits with pink on them!
Molly said…
how fun!!!! love all the girly stuff! and truly understand the samantha comment..as you know :) pretty sure there are no other girls out there that loved dolls as much as us!!!
Kaitlin said…
ca-ute! i love that wyatt is in the middle of all the frilly dresses
kathryn said…
I love the dancing dresses!
erin said…
Cuuute! I just discovered today that I hzve no dresses in the next size for J so now I'm really excited to have an excuse ti finally buy a couple.
Stephanie said…
There is an American Girls store in LA and I felt like a kid again when I went. You can have tea with your doll, get their hair done and buy matching dresses. It was fantastic. I highly recommended going to one if you you get a chance.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures