Good Mood

1. It is GORGEOUS outside today!  So mild and sunny.  The windows are open and the boys are playing in the backyard-- I love it!!



2. Valentine's Day.  Always fun to celebrate any holiday.  The boys loved waking up to their little Valentine's surprises.  Erik got me a box of chocolates (insert Forrest Gump quote here).  I combined his Valentine's and anniversary present and got him cologne and some music downloads for his new, fancy-shmancy phone.  More than the little presents though, it's just fun to have a day that celebrates love in all of its varieties.


3. Today I went to see a specialist, because my Dr. has been concerned with an excess amount of amniotic fluid I've had.  The specialist did a detailed ultrasound and didn't find a problem at all-- that was a relief.  Even better she did a 3D ultrasound.  I didn't think I would get one this pregnancy, so I was so excited.  It's amazing what seeing "baby Nyholm" did to me.  I am just beyond excited to see her in person now-- one more month!!

Comments

Kaitlin said…
awww look at that face! you're SO close!
erin said…
awwwwww! how sweet! i am grateful for my low lying placenta b/c it allowed me to get a 3D ultrasound!!! it is fun to see that picture of her, and cant wait to see her real pictures!
Molly said…
oh how cute! I had to click on the picture to get an upclose view of her :) i remember with max i got to do a 3d ultrasound because my amniotic fluid was "low" ha, it ended up being nothing too, but so fun to have an ultrasound!
sally said…
ok she is nothing but beautiful...love her little lips :) happy last month of waiting jenny.
Kelsey said…
seeing that face does something for me and I'm not the one carrying her - I'm excited!
Stephanie said…
How fun! It is amazing how detailed those ultrasounds are.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures