Holiday in Stockton

We had a lot of fun in Stockton celebrating the holidays.  We had planned on celebrating Christmas Eve on Christmas and then do Christmas morning on Monday.  However, Kathryn called to tell us that her family was sick with a really yucky stomach bug and wasn't driving out from Utah.  They though there was a chance they would come later that week, so we delayed our Christmas a bit longer.  My Dad and Laurel had to work from Tuesday- Thursday that week, so we scheduled Christmas Eve for Thursday night. 

With our pass to the Winchester Children's Museum, we were able to go to the Stockton Children's Museum for free.  Erik and I took our kids and Alex.  We had a lot of fun.  Oh and I ran into some "troupe people".  It's always funny to run into people that you haven't seen in 10 years.  One of the guys when he saw me said, "Oh my gosh, I didn't recognize you.  You look so different!"  I think I have one too many crows feet around my eyes! :)









Anna was in love with this painted dog.  She really loves the baby sign for doggie and was  doing it over and over and "talking to this dog."







After the museum, we had to make an In N Out stop.  Yummy!


Jackson and Wyatt loved playing with the Winsborrow boys.  They always were thinking of something fun to do!

One night the Winsborrows treated us to a poetry slam.  They were very impressive!


Children start playing on the computer at a younger and younger age :)

Erik and I took Wyatt and Anna to the mall.  We got a little Sees.  As they don't have Sees here in Virginia, that was quite a treat for me . . . it's probably a good thing they don't have See's here!

Grandpa and Wyatt playing


Taking a walk

Jackson looked so peaceful sleeping one night when I went up to bed.  I'm glad he got some sleep, because I think he was the only one in my family that did. Wyatt and Anna had really bad coughs and were keeping Erik and I up.  Anna was also waking up to nurse every hour or two. 

 
I love seeing Anna and Josh together



Potato launching at Laughlin Park







 
At the end of our park trip we were attacked by this big dog that was out of control.  It was really scary and annoying that the owner had absolutely no control over her dog.  Owen was the only one that got hurt.  We're not sure if it was from the dog or from being pushed by the dog.  Either way it was sad and scary!


Comments

Molly said…
I really like the Stockton children's museum! And after reading comment about "crows feet" and then seeing a picture of you below looking as youthful as ever, pretty sure you have nothing to worry about! Guarantee it was just hair color that threw him off. Anna with that dog picture is so cute!! And reminds me I need to work on baby signing over here, I'm totally slacking
Kaitlin said…
my dad wouldn't like anna's outfit at the museum.
sally said…
those pictures at Laughlin park made me fill with nostalgia...home.

And i love love Anna with the dog photo! pretty darling...do you still have Maverick. Where does he go when you visiting?

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures